Z-Rex Services and Features
- Local Calling: Z-REX provides calling services with no preset limit to the number of concurrent calls. Unlike other providers, the number of phone lines you purchase never limits you.
- Long Distance Calling: Z-REX provides long distance calling at very competitive rates, increasing your savings.
- Automated Attendants:
Automated Attendants allow the system to answer your incoming calls if desired. An Auto-Attendant is a system feature that:
- Automatically answers incoming calls and provides callers with a menu of choices to select from.
- Provides callers with a directory of options and services such as call routing to departments (e.g. sales, service, marketing)
- Will be created for different times of day depending on your needs
- Will be programmed to load different attendants at timed intervals, so callers hear appropriate greetings and options, no matter what time of day they call
- Voice Mail: Z-REX provides voicemail capabilities for phones and staff in your office. Voicemail can be accessed by pushing the voicemail button on the phone, by calling in to the system from any touch-tone capable telephone, or through Unified Messaging (below). Built-In voice mail saves money by eliminating the need for a stand-alone voicemail system.
- Four-Digit extension Dialing: Z-REX allows your employees to make internal calls by dialing the last four digits of their direct dial number (their extension). Extension dialing also works between remote offices that have the Z-REX service.
- Conference Calls: Z-REX supports digital conference calling with multiple parties involved.
- Call Forwarding: This feature allows a user to forward a line on the phone to another station or external number. When someone dials the extension, the remote station or number will receive the call.
- Guaranteed call completion: If a Z-REX telephone is temporarily removed from service, the system automatically routes calls to the user’s voice mailbox or to a pre-determined number (internal or external).
- Hold Recall: After a call has been holding or parked for 30 seconds, the system automatically rings the line to remind the user that the call is on hold.
- Music on Hold: The Z-REX system can play music, recorded announcements, or silence to callers on hold.
- Toll Restriction: Z-REX stations can be configured to permit and restrict dialing to specific area codes and numbers.
- Unified Messaging: Unified Messaging allows your users to access their voicemail from their favorite e-mail client. This is useful if you wish to store voicemail indefinitely on your computer, or if you are traveling and need easy access to voicemail.
- SmartMove: Z-REX Telephones are true “plug-and-call” telephones. Once an extension number is assigned to a phone, Z-Rex SmartMove technology permits the phone to be used from any physical location on the network without any additional administrative interaction.